Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vaccines and well check-ups

( My kids purposely always see a different Dr each time they have their well check-ups)

Normally when I take my kids to get  their well check-ups one to two times a year 90% of the Dr's except that I don't believe in vaccine's.  I had One Dr in the past who laughed at me and also mocked me for not believing in Vaccines. Also she told me how ridiculous I was for not believing in vaccines at all. I have also had one Dr in the past who believed in vaccines and he was very respectful and he was asking me why I don't believe in Vaccines. I showed him my huge book from sites that I had got from all the Dr's who say not to get any kind of vaccines, and we had a really great talk going back and forth on the  topic. We both kept using the word "with all respect" may I ask what makes you believe that?. I find what I believe by hearing all sides of the stories, but I was still firm on NOT letting my children get any vaccine's. After the talk that the Dr and I had about our own opinion on Vaccines we shook hands and thanked each other for having the talk. The Dr said how I mentioned some very good points and views and that it was now his turn to do the homework on whether vaccine's should be taken  or not. The Dr also told me that he could see and tell that I have spent years doing my homework to see if vaccine's should be taken or not. Well than this year, my youngest child had his well check-up and I took my book that is about how bad vvaccine's are with me to the Dr's. They had asked me about my child's vaccine's and I said how I don't believe in vaccinating my children. I told the Dr I have a book that Dr's say "why NOT to get vaccinated". They had told me that it is OK, and that it only means that I think out side of the little red box, and that I think for myself. Little did I know, the Dr was against vaccine's too. The Dr mentioned how proud of me that he is that I get all sides of beliefs before choosing my own belief's on all topics, especially once it comes to vvaccine's. That was the first time in years that I got a 100% from a Dr for NOT believing in vaccines and keeping my children vaccine FREE. I hope that parents who have problems with Dr's giving you crap about NOT vaccinating you children just search on the Internet and print all that you can how "the best vaccine is the one that is never taken" and every time you go into the Dr take that with you. If a Dr refuses to see you, so what! just see a new Dr, even if you're not sure who to see or where to go, just pick a Dr. I do every time my kids have visits. They always see a different Dr each visit.   http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/cdc-admits-flu-vaccines-dont-work/

2 comments:

  1. Check out:
    http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/home.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public health systems that can ensure fairness in global health scenario will be a reality only through easy and affordable access to life-saving immunization programs.. Pneumococcal Vaccine / Healthcare Research India / Rotavirus Vaccine in India

    ReplyDelete